Livermore Art Association Circuit
The LAA Art Circuit is a program that hangs art in local businesses around Livermore. We have artist 'teams' who change the art on a quarterly basis. This is a great opportunity for businesses to add interest to their walls and artists to have another outlet to display their work.
With changes in health, job assignments, travel commitments, etc., the Circuit is in danger of foundering. We have lost both members and group leaders. For example, the Oils group consists of one artist. And Watercolor group is currently without a leader. LAA is blessed with seven business partners as exhibit venues, and more that wish to join. If you would like to join the Circuit or can help when we rotate the exhibits every three months, please email Walter Davies at wdaviesster@@gmail.com
Visit these venues to see our members' works!
- China Village, 4022 East Avenue, Livermore
- U.S.Bank 2125 2nd St., Livermore
- Terra Mia, 4040 East Avenue, Livermore
- Dr. Ward Eccles DDS, 87 Fenton St. #201 Livermore
- China Pavilion 1460 N. Vasco Rd., Livermore
- Livermore Council Chamber 3575 Pacific Avenue, Livermore
- Dr. Alpers' Office 87 Fenton St., Livermore
- Ryan's Automotive 1931 First St., Livermore
Interested in having works displayed at your business? Contact venue@livermoreartassociation.
Want to join the circuit as an artist? Contact circuit@livermoreartassociation.
Circuit Requirements for artists.