If you wish to announce a show or event for artists to
enter, send email to
Shows/Events to Enter
- What: The Art Under the Oaks Show is one of the most successful arts and crafts shows in Livermore, attracting both collectors and casual shoppers. This show is sponsored by the Livermore Art Association and Alden Lane Nursery and is held under the beautiful shade trees at Alden Lane Nursery on July 18 and 19. Applications will start to be accepted on April 1. The application deadline is May 4.
- Where: Alden Lane Nursery in Livermore.
Show: July 18 and 19
Application accepted on or after April 1
Application Due: May 4
- Application: Download
- Information: Send Erin Davis email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What: The Essential Nude show is all about figurative art - nude and otherwise. The competition is open to all 2-d and 3-d artists who can hand deliver their artwork. For more information, download the application.
- Where: The Bothwell Arts Center at 2466 8th Street, Livermore, CA 94550.
Show: April 23rd - 26th 2015
Receiving: Saturday, April 18th, 1:00 - 4:00PM
Reception: Thursday, April 23rd, 7:00 - 9:00PM, Free and open to the public
Pick Up: Sun., April 26th, 4:00 - 5:00PM
- Application: Download
- Information: Send Barbara Stanton email at email@example.com
- What: LAA is holding its annual Art in the Vineyard show at Wente Vineyards Estate Winery. Only 2 Dimensional Fine Art, Sculpture, Photography and Ceramics can show.
- Where: Wente Vineyards Estate Winery, 5565 Tesla Rd. Livermore, CA
Show: Sunday May 24, 2015, from 11:00am. to
Application Due: March 2, 2015
- Application: Closed
- Information: Send Edmee Keele email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This art show, open to all artists, will
feature a large artist exhibit in the main
rotunda at Blackhawk Plaza in Danville. Wine
vendors will be around the perimeter of the
rotunda providing wine tasting. This will be a
fundraiser for the San Ramon Valley Schools
All artists in all mediums are welcome (2D & 3D). Non-refundable Entry Fee: ADAS Members: $25 for 1 or 2 entries; $35 for 3 entries. Non-members: $35 for 1 or 2 entries; $45 for 3 entries. Limit of 3 entries per artist.
Awards: Cash awards and ribbons will be given for Merit awards, ribbons will be given for Honorable Mention winners. An independent art show judge will select the winners.
- Where: Blackhawk Plaza in Danville
Show: May 2 and 3
Application Deadline: April 18
Receiving: Friday May 1 (1-4 pm) to Blackhawk Rotundra
Pick-up: Sunday May 3 (5-6 pm)
- Application: Sign up at docs.google.com/forms/d/13okjG60fVtFhEb1cbJyOaUwJVvvldQhFICjTQAdsY4g/viewform?edit_requested=true
- What: This art show, open to all artists, will feature a large artist exhibit in the main rotunda at Blackhawk Plaza in Danville. Wine vendors will be around the perimeter of the rotunda providing wine tasting. This will be a fundraiser for the San Ramon Valley Schools art programs.
The Artists’ Flea Market
What to Buy: Art Supplies, Equipment, Frames & Discounted Art.
What to Sell: Art Related Items That you are No Longer Using.
You’ll find all sorts of paint, canvas, frames, easels, pads of paper, instructional books, equipment, etc. It is a great place to find arts & crafts supplies to get kids started in art.
This is a no commission, cash & carry event. Discount your art for one day only!
10 x 10 spaces $25. No assigned spaces. First come, you choose.
- Where: Delucci Park, Pleasanton
- When: Saturday, April 25, 9 am to 2 pm
- Information: Send email to Karen Fleschler at email@example.com
- What: The Artists’ Flea Market
- What: The Alameda County Fair announces its 2015 Fine Art, Photography and Poetry Competitions. New this year: All submissions to the Fine Arts or Art Sculpture departments MUST be photographed and uploaded digitally to the internet for the first round of judging.
- Where: Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton
Show: June 17 - July 5
Application due May 20.
- Application: Visit annual.alamedacountyfair.com/compete/adult-competitions
- Information: Send Susan Tselos email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What: Photography: The Full Spectrum, North Valley Art League 2015 International Juried Photography Show
- Where: Carter House Gallery, Redding, CA
- When: April 28 to May 30
- Information: Send email to email@example.com li>
- What: This walking event is located in picturesque downtown Pleasanton. Thousands of people will enjoy chalk artists, performances, poets and pianos, art exhibits, local dining and more. Rent a booth space in the prime shopping location by the Firehouse Art Center.
- Where: Downtown Pleasanton
- When: Saturday, May 9 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Information: Send email to Jill at JVellinger@comcast.net
- What: First Wednesdays 2015 in downtown Pleasanton
- Where: Downtown Pleasanton
- When: First Wednesday of the month
- Information: Individual artists can contact Dirk at Studio 7 and apply to have a space to show their art (although no tables are provided this year). 925 846-4322.
- What: Brentwood Art, Wine & Jazz Festival
- Where: 2565 Sand Creek Rd. Brentwood at The Streets of Brentwood.
Saturday & Sunday, August 29 & 30
Application Deadline: postmarked by July 15, 2015
- Information: For an Artist Application Packet, Contact Committee Chair Rosalinda Grejsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What: Swords to Plowshares is hosting the 7th annual show to celebrate women who served in the military. Previous events featured the artwork of many women veterans and hundreds of community supporters attended and shared in their artistic expression. SHOUT! raises awareness about the issues facing women veterans and explores the intersections of art, community, health and healing through photography, painting, mixed media, and the written word.
- Where: Fort Mason Center, 2 Marina Boulevard, San Francisco.
- When: Application Deadline: April 15
- Information: Send email to email@example.com
- Application: Visit www.swords-to-plowshares.org/shout/call-for-art/#wpcf7-f4579-p3915-o1
- What: he Alameda County Arts Commission is building a public collection of artwork created by professional Alameda County artists. Artwork purchased through the 2015 Purchase Program will become part of the Alameda County Art Collection and will be placed in County buildings for the benefit and enjoyment of the general public. Through this program the County collects high‐quality artwork and promotes the wide range of artistic talent and expression in Alameda County. The Collection showcases a variety of artistic styles, media, and concepts. Professional artists making 2‐dimensional or low‐relief, wall‐mounted artwork are invited to apply. Artwork submitted for consideration must have a broad appeal and be appropriate for a variety of public spaces with visitors of all ages and backgrounds.
- Where: Alameda County
- When: Application Deadline: May 15, 2015
- Information: Please see acgov.org/arts/pdfs/2015_Purchase_Program_Call_for_Artwork_3-5-15fv.pdf
- Information: Apply at www.callforentry.org
More show links...
A listing of more shows can be found at artshow.com